TIP: Dry-baking your wings (no oil) allows the moisture to release so you always have crispy skin. Feel free to brine the wings, first, if desired!
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a cooking rack on top so the wings are elevated. Feel free to grease it so the wings don't stick.
- Pat wings dry. Place onto rack and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes. Flip and bake for another 20 minutes, or until turkey reaches 165F.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together to form sauce. Pour over-top of wings and toss until well coated.
- Serve with celery and carrots!