TIP: Double the turkey in this recipe to create a main dish, great for lunch or a light dinner.
- Set oven to broil.
- Wash, peel and roughly chop vegetables.
- Place vegetables on a baking tray. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Set oven rack to the middle position. Broil vegetables until browned and cooked through, 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients except cheese and whisk together. Break cheese into small chunks and add to dressing.
- Combine greens, top with roasted vegetables and walnuts.
- Dress salad and serve.