TIP: To keep toppings in place, wrap sandwiches in foil, then cut in half and serve.
- In a bowl, season ground turkey with ¼ tsp of the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and dried thyme. Mix well, then form two thin, evenly shaped patties using your hands.
- Spray/pour ¼ tsp of the olive oil in a high heat pan. Add patties. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy golden brown and cooked all the way through. For reference: the internal temperature of each patty should be 165° F (74° C).
- Remove patties from the pan and spray/pour ¼ tsp of the remaining olive oil. Add 2 mason jar rings to the pan and pour ¼ cup of egg whites and remaining salt into each ring. Add water to the pan, then quickly cover with a lid to trap the steam. Cook 2 minutes until egg whites have formed into patties. TIP: If you don’t have rings, simply cook the eggs, fold them like an omelette, and cut it half for 2 egg white portions.
- Remove egg whites from the pan and toast english muffins. Evenly distribute cheese on the bottom side Remove egg whites from the pan and toast English muffins. Evenly distribute cheese on the bottom side, then mash the avocado and spread on the top side of the English muffin.
- Build sandwich by adding turkey patty to each bottom half of the english muffin, followed by maple syrup and egg whites. Then, close it up with the remaining top half of the english muffin.