TIP: Make a supply of nuggets for the start of the school year. It will make your life easier, healthier and your kids will love them! To freeze the nuggets, let them cool completely and place them on a cookie sheet. Then place the sheet into the freezer for 2-3 hours and transfer the frozen nuggets into a large Ziploc bag for storing.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Mix the turkey, 2 eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt and pepper in a food processor until combined and smooth.
- Shape into nuggets with your hands, giving them the desired shape.
- Whisk the remaining egg in a large bowl and set aside.
- Coat the nuggets with breadcrumbs, then dip the nuggets into the whisked egg and coat with a second layer of breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil on medium/high heat.
- Cook half the nuggets for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining nuggets.
- Put the nuggets on a baking sheet with parchment paper (or silicone mat) and bake for 10-12 minutes, turning them halfway through.
- Serve with your favourite sauce and some raw vegetable fries.