TIP: Add variety to your protein boxes! Prepare the turkey meat sticks as directed and pair them with any veggies you like. Try adding fresh fruit or crackers. These protein boxes can be made up to 3 days in advance. You can create any combination of foods that you enjoy!
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and dried dill. Mix well to combine. Divide the herbed yogurt between two small containers or muffin liners.
- Place into a container or bento box. This dip is delicious with both veggies and turkey meat snacks.
- Divide the roasted chickpeas into two small containers, or muffin liners. Place into container.
- Slice the turkey meat sticks in half diagonally and add to your containers.
- Continue to add baby bell peppers and cucumbers slices.
- Cover the containers and place in the fridge until ready to enjoy!