These are perfect for meal prep! Make them on Sunday night and pack them to-go throughout the week!
- Place a wrap on your cutting board and spread a thin layer of the ranch dressing (about 1 tsp) on the wrap. (If you want to make the adult version, spread the sundried tomatoes on top of the ranch dressing.)
- Place two slices of turkey breast on the wrap.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and lettuce.
- Fold the wrap sides in (left to right) then roll your wrap until all the ingredients are sealed in.
- Slice into 2-inch pieces and enjoy!