TIP: Serve this meatloaf with a selection of healthy sides so your family can enjoy their favourites and create a well-rounded meal. Try salsa, avocado slices, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and guacamole or shredded cheese.
- In a non-stick skillet, sauté onions until softened and slightly cooked, 2-4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Gently mix together until ingredients are combined. Do not over mix.
- Bake in a standard size loaf pan for 45 minutes or until an instant thermometer registers a temperature of 165 °F (74°C).
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.