- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until transparent.
- Add ground turkey, gently breaking it up to cook evenly.
- Add chipotle peppers and dry seasonings and cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes, then add cider vinegar, canned tomatoes, olives and pimentos.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add raisins, salt and pepper and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to taste. Serve with toasted tortillas, rice and avocado salad.
Put avocado, onion, cherry tomatoes and cilantro in a small bowl and toss with lime juice, salt and pepper.