Replace white wine with another liquid such as broth, beer or water. This dish tastes even better the next day. Leftovers make a great sandwich for lunch or served over rice for another meal.
- Season turkey pieces with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high.
- Sear turkey for 2-3 minutes per side or just until browned.
- Add wine, reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 4-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove turkey from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter and garlic to skillet, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom. Turn up heat and simmer sauce until it thickens slightly.
- Stir in olives, capers and mustard until well combined. Remove from heat and pour sauce over turkey.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.