TIP: To make sure all your veggies and meat cook through, make sure not to crowd the pan and leave room between the meat and vegetables. Also, make sure to use smaller sized or baby vegetables to ensure they will cook through at the same time the meat does. If you only have larger vegetables on hand, chop them into ½ inch pieces.
- Prepare the vegetables; wash and remove woody stems from the asparagus, scrub the potatoes and halve, wash the tomatoes and peel the carrots.
- Slice lemon into thin slices.
- Place the turkey and vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Season with olive oil, garlic, paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top turkey with lemon slices.
- Bake at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes or until an instant thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 170°F (77°C).
- Serve immediately.