Mix it up a little by exchanging the suggested vegetables with mushrooms, asparagus, other herbs, or other wines.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, peppers and green beans. Sauté until tender crisp; 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a serving tray. Place in oven to keep warm.
- Add salt and pepper to ground turkey, mix well.
- Shape ground turkey into 4 oval steaks about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- In the same pan as vegetables, over medium to medium-high heat, cook steaks until browned and internal temperature has reached 165F (74C); approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked steaks on top of vegetables, cover and keep warm.
- Add wine and thyme to the pan. Bring to a boil, stirring and scraping bottom of pan. Cook until liquid is reduced to half.
- Add butter. Pour wine sauce over steaks and vegetables. Serve.