TIP: Change up the marinade to create different flavours of tenders. You can freeze the tenders in the marinade to have a variety on hand for busy weeknights.
- Combine all ingredients to make the marinade.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine tenders and marinade in a glass container.
- Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours. At this point, you can store in the fridge up to 2 days or freeze up to 1 month. If using from frozen, defrost and then follow cooking directions.
- To cook, heat a non-stick frying pan or skillet to medium heat.
- Cook the tenders for 6-8 minutes per side, until lightly browned and cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your cuts, so use a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat to check for doneness, 165°F (74°C).
- Serve immediately.
Combine 1/2 c. peanut butter, 2 tbsp. sesame oil, 1 tbsp. thai chili, 2 tbsp. green onion, 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar.
Orange Pepper Lime:
Combine 1/3 c. orange juice, 1 tbsp. pepper, 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, 2 tbps. garlic, 2 tbsp. lime.
Combine 3 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 2 tbps. white wine.