TIP: Feel free to get creative and use any crunchy vegetables or other pantry staples you might have on hand. Try any combination of olives, hot peppers, pickled vegetables, capers or celery, salad greens, sprouts, cucumbers, etc.!
- To make dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, lemon zest, and mustard in a glass bowl and whisk to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- If using uncooked turkey, slice turkey breast into 1-inch steaks. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan. Cook until browned on one side, 6-8 minutes, turn and cook on the other side until cooked through and no longer pink, an additional 6-8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Chop cooked turkey into chunks.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients plus half of the turkey in a large salad bowl.
- Top with the remainder of the turkey.
- Dress with salad dressing to taste.