- Place barbeque sauce and stock in an oven-proof casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place turkey thighs on top and cover with mixed sauce.
- Place lid on top and braise in a 325º F (162º C) oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover, spoon sauce over meat and continue to cook uncovered for an additional 30 minutes. Remove meat from pot and cool slightly.
- Using two forks start to shred the meat into long strands and place the pulled meat back into the pot with the remaining sauce.
- Gently mix the meat into the sauce and serve on toasted buns with apple slaw.
mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until time to serve.