For even more flavour, make a separate batch of the glaze to marinate the turkey breast overnight. Add glaze ingredients to a bowl with the turkey breast and let it marinate for up to 24 hours in the fridge. Discard the marinade and make a new batch of the glaze for roasting.
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Place the turkey breast into a baking dish. Season with sea salt, black pepper and poultry seasoning. Place pineapple slices evenly over the turkey breast so that it is fully covered. Fill any remaining spaces on the turkey breast, including in the holes on the pineapple, with dried cranberries. Place in the oven to roast; set a timer for 20 minutes.
- While the turkey is roasting, make the glaze. Add the pineapple juice, honey, dijon mustard, tamari and coconut sugar to a small saucepan on medium-high heat. Use a whisk to combine and stir frequently to dissolve the coconut sugar while the mixture heats up. Once it reaches a simmer, turn the heat down to medium-low for about 5 minutes, or until the glaze reaches a syrup consistency. Once finished, remove from the heat and set aside.
- After 20 minutes, remove the turkey breast from the oven and use a pastry brush to spread about 2 tbsp of the glaze all over. Place the pan back in the oven to roast for another 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature on the turkey breast reaches 165F.
- Once the turkey breast is fully cooked, remove it from the oven and brush another 2 tbsp of the glaze over top. Place back in the oven and broil for 2-5 minutes, or until the pineapple begins to caramelize.
- Remove the turkey from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with extra pineapple slices and glaze on the side. Enjoy!