TIP: If using sun-dried tomatoes not packed in oil, place tomatoes in a bowl with hot water and let sit for fifteen minutes, or until soft, before blending.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Soak skewers in water for a minimum 15 minutes. (Skewers can be put in water the night before.)
- In a food processor, combine pesto and sun-dried tomatoes and pulse into a thick paste.
- Cut turkey into 1.5" chinks. Toss turkey cubes and veggies with pesto mixture to coat. Thread turkey on skewers alternating with veggies, dividing all ingredients evenly between the 8 skewers. Grill for 10-15 minutes turning the kabobs several times until turkey is cooked through and veggies are tender crisp.
- Serve on a bed of steamed jasmine rice.