TIP: This dish makes a fabulous lunch the next day. You can also replace the polenta with rice or pasta.
- Slice polenta into 3/4 inch rounds. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and sear polenta over medium heat until gently browned. Remove from the pan.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan.
- Add tomatoes to the skillet. Sear over high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Lower heat. Add turkey and cook until gently warmed, add the mushrooms and mix until warm, 1-2 minutes.
- For the dressing, mix together sundried tomato pesto, yogurt and water using a fork.
- To serve, plate each dish with 2-3 polenta cakes. Top with mushrooms, turkey and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with sundried tomato dressing and sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve immediately.