- Pat turkey breast fillets with a paper towel to dry them off. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both.
- Place frying pan with a lid on your stove on medium high heat. Put olive oil and butter in the pan. When butter has melted, swirl butter and olive oil around the pan. Lower temperature to medium and put turkey breast fillets into the frying pan. Cook the first side for 1 minute. Lower temperature to low. Flip the turkey breast, cover pan with the lid and cook for 10 minutes. When 10 minutes is up, remove the pan from the heat and allow to sit covered for another 10 minutes.
- Remove turkey from the frying pan and allow to cool on a cutting board for 10 minutes. Once turkey has cooled, slice it into cubes.
- Put turkey, grapes, almonds and celery into a bowl and toss gently.
- Pour mayonnaise, dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and agave into a bowl. Stir until combined. This will be your dressing.
- Pour the dressing over your turkey mixture. Add herbs and toss gently until turkey salad is coated in dressing.
Serve your Napa Valley Turkey Salad on bread, croissants, as a wrap, in a bell pepper cup or on top of a bed of greens. Enjoy!
Note:If using full turkey breasts instead of turkey breast fillets, pound your turkey breast with a meat tenderizer first to flatten breasts so they are approximately 1/2 to 1 inch thick.