Preparation time: 10 minutes + 30 mins rest
Directions for the pancake batter:
Directions for the filling:
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and stir in the soy sauce.
- Create a hole in the dry ingredients. Add the egg mixture and cold water, whisk until the dough is smooth.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Directions for the sauce:
- While the dough is resting, cook the turkey and the shiitakes for 5 minutes in a pan, until the meat turns brown.
- Add the green onions and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and Gochujang.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary and let it cool.
Cooking the pancakes:
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce. Put aside.
- Place the turkey filling in the pancake batter and mix well.
- Heat 1 tsp of vegetable oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, measure out about 1/2 cup of batter per pancake. Spread the mixture in the pan with a circular motion. Cook, 3 minutes, until the edges are crispy and golden. Flip the pancake and cook again for 2 minutes.
- Repeat the operations to cook the other pancakes. Once cooked, you can keep the pancakes warm at 275 ° F.
Cut the pancakes into quarters. Garnish with green onions and julienned carrot and serve with the sauce.