TIP: You can keep the leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk for 10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze out excess milk, and add soaked bread crumbs to ground turkey along with eggs, salt and pepper, oregano and garlic, mixing gently to combine.
- Divide this mixture in half, turning first half on to a parchment-covered jellyroll pan with 1” (2.5 cm) sides and begin to form into a loaf shape.
- Flatten the top slightly, then add wilted spinach, feta cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- Place the remaining half of the meat mixture on top and gently form into a loaf shape, enclosing the sides and ends.
- Brush the top with tomato sauce and bake in a 350F (175C) preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until firm.
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.