You can use the turkey leftovers to prepare a soup, a pot pie or sandwiches.
- Preheat oven, grid in the middle, at 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, Herbes de Provence, parsley, mustard, lemon zest, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Using your fingers, loosen turkey skin along breasts and legs, and evenly slide the prepared herb butter under the skin.
- Stuff the turkey cavity with parsley bunch and whole lemon.
- Put turkey in a roasting pan and add potatoes, garlic, squash, onions, white wine and salt.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 3 hours.
- Continue cooking, uncovered, for another hour, depending on the weight of the turkey, until a meat thermometer inserted in the leg reads 74°C (165 °F).