- Dust turkey with flour. In a large heavy-bottom pot, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and sauté on all sides until lightly browned.
- Remove turkey and set aside. Add onions, celery, carrots, parsnip, garlic and rosemary.
- Sauté for 10 minutes or until onions become transparent.
- Return turkey to the pot and add white wine and chicken stock. Cover and reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream and season to taste.
- Slice the top third of the Kaiser bun off. Hollow the bottom of the bun out, leaving 1/4 inch of bread and crust to form a "bowl". Fill each bun with stew, place lid on top and serve!
*If you don't wish to use parsnips, two medium potatoes, peeled and diced, may be used as a substitute.