Cooking the Turkey:
Making the Kiwi Salsa:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the drumsticks in a baking dish.
- Season the drumsticks with 1 tbsp of oil and 1g of salt and 1g of pepper
- Bake for about 1h 30mins or until the internal temperature is 165 ° F.
Cooking the Couscous:
- In a bowl, mix together the kiwi with the pomegranate, onion, cucumber, ¼ lemon juice and lemon zest, adding 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1g of salt and 1g of pepper.
Grilling the Zucchini:
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the couscous for approx. 15-18 minutes until tender (the time varies according to the size of the couscous).
Bringing it All Together:
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grill zucchini slices 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy.
- Remove from pan, pat dry and put in a deep plate or large bowl.
- Mix together the red wine vinegar with the garlic, 3 tablespoons of oil, basil, 1g of salt and 1g of pepper. Pour over the zucchini and marinate.
- Mix the couscous with the marinated zucchini and the feta cheese.
Serve the drumsticks on the couscous salad and garnish with the kiwi salsa.