- Place your turkey into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over turkey (and underneath skin if you can.)
- Cover slow cooker with aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet (I found when I removed the foil that sometimes built up liquid would drip onto the counter.)
- Place slow cooker on low heat and cook for 8 hours, or until internal temperature of breasts reaches 165F. You can baste accordingly but every time you open the slow cooker you are releasing all the heat!
- Transfer turkey to baking sheet and broil until skin is browned and crispy. Cover and allow to rest 20 minutes before slicing and serving!
Notes: Use whatever spices/rubs/marinades you like but just remember that the turkey yields a lot of excess juices, so do not add any liquid to the slow cooker! If you find the liquid level getting too high in your slow cooker, you can remove some (keep an eye on it!)